There are many things that haven't been settling well with me. Much has happened. Much will happen. And to be in it all, is pure nonsense.
I've been bothered by sounds lately. Deep sounds. What different sounds may tell us, only if we were able to understand. I never thought about being knowledgeable about pointless information, but is it so pointless after all? There must be reasons. Obviously one thing must act upon another to create a Sound Wave. Yeah. I know I've thought about this before. Just another random rant of course. We are here to gain as much knowledge as possible upon this earth. Thats what I believe, and tonight, I've thought deeply upon something I barely grazed a week earlier.
There is so much that everyday sounds may tell us. They seem to hold so much information, and only few have desire to absolutely understand why or what they mean.
Everyday humming of tires... Yeah its annoying.... have you ever sat on the side of a highway while cars whiz by you at 65+? Its interesting to know that you can pick out who is actually going the speed limit, and who isn't based off the sound of the tires... We personally have all heard 65 mph in our own cars, and that sound doesn't differ much from any other car. Our speed can be measured by our sound.
Another example, also including cars. Sitting at a stop light, a car pulls up next to you, you hear a high pitched noise, or possibly tapping, or inconsistent pulsation. Only those who would have interest in those noises would actually understand where they come from, what they mean, and why it was made.
Same could go for computers, electricity.. Lets light bulbs for instance.. Do you even notice that a light bulb makes sounds... or how about when it is about to burn out?
Nature? Who would know which bird made which kind of chirp?
These are just random correlations to thoughts.
There is just information that people refuse to acknowledge. They don't care. They don't want to know, or understand. And only if they would open up to try to understand, gateways of education may come from it.
So here I am, driving home, pondering over everything could possibly be of value in my head. I drive and notice more than I would on any other night, but only with one restriction. A narrow vision of what is in front of me. I tried to look left, and so naturally, my head returned to a straight forward position, as if I were not supposed to look left. And after such, I didn't have a desire to look what was on the left, or even the right. I was solely looking forward, I understood that there was one car that pulled to the left of me, obviously with engine problems. I also understood sarcasm from a couple that were walking down flamingo, and their rebuttals towards one another's attacks. I understood the sound of a soft wind hitting my ears, telling me that I'm driving slower than usual. I see streaks of light in front of me, and without much care, I keep driving, somehow guiding my car down this road safely and avoiding any hazard. I reach the freeway and speeds of such... I never did notice myself shifting all the way through 5th gear, but I did notice the sound of my engine at 3200 rpm. From previous studies, I understood that with my gear ratio, tire size, and other factors, I would be traveling at or around 80mph at 3200 rpms in 5th gear, and quite instantaneously, I slowed down to 2600 rpm, a distinct sound which is the median between muffled and screaming. 65mph. I couldn't help but start to think about logging this... Why would this be such a big deal to me? Understanding sounds...
What about understanding the lack of sounds... These all seem to also take knowledge to understand. Maybe more than actually hearing sounds... It seems to call for more troubleshooting. Seems to be a global negativity. Silence...
We're all used to hearing a consistent beating of our hearts... sometimes we understand why it would speed up-- excitement, public humiliation, nervousness, anger, anxiety, adrenaline-- and of course, sometimes we don't, maybe this artificial defibrillator that we all experience could explain it, but no one could possibly explain love to another so that they understand.
Yeah.. Weird.. So getting to the point I guess... Really, so I've done things that I don't think I would matter, or I'd think of it as no big deal... until you hear something as normal as everyday talk, and everything suddenly stops. Your heart skips a beat, people's voices become drown out, and all you're left with is what you have in your head... and you think, why... why would this everyday sound I hear inside myself become interrupted and create this exclusive effect on the rest of my abilities.... I know why my heart skipped, and normally, I probably wouldn't have noticed, but sometimes, you just stop, and acknowledge that there is more to learn from some everyday thing.. or lack of an everyday thing...
I am a scary human being.
People think I'm more than I am.
People think I'm less than I am.
And in both situations, they're scared of what I could be.
This potential I possess is limitless... with so much to learn, to gain, to know and acquire, I just don't see where it'll stop... I want to do the best I can do in everything I can. Guitar, Tennis, Volleyball, Computers, Photography, Relationships, things that really matter to me... and things that don't matter to most. I will be unstoppable, there is no situation where nothing can be learned.
there is no such thing as ncmo. point proven unexpectedly.
I've been bothered by sounds lately. Deep sounds. What different sounds may tell us, only if we were able to understand. I never thought about being knowledgeable about pointless information, but is it so pointless after all? There must be reasons. Obviously one thing must act upon another to create a Sound Wave. Yeah. I know I've thought about this before. Just another random rant of course. We are here to gain as much knowledge as possible upon this earth. Thats what I believe, and tonight, I've thought deeply upon something I barely grazed a week earlier.
There is so much that everyday sounds may tell us. They seem to hold so much information, and only few have desire to absolutely understand why or what they mean.
Everyday humming of tires... Yeah its annoying.... have you ever sat on the side of a highway while cars whiz by you at 65+? Its interesting to know that you can pick out who is actually going the speed limit, and who isn't based off the sound of the tires... We personally have all heard 65 mph in our own cars, and that sound doesn't differ much from any other car. Our speed can be measured by our sound.
Another example, also including cars. Sitting at a stop light, a car pulls up next to you, you hear a high pitched noise, or possibly tapping, or inconsistent pulsation. Only those who would have interest in those noises would actually understand where they come from, what they mean, and why it was made.
Same could go for computers, electricity.. Lets light bulbs for instance.. Do you even notice that a light bulb makes sounds... or how about when it is about to burn out?
Nature? Who would know which bird made which kind of chirp?
These are just random correlations to thoughts.
There is just information that people refuse to acknowledge. They don't care. They don't want to know, or understand. And only if they would open up to try to understand, gateways of education may come from it.
So here I am, driving home, pondering over everything could possibly be of value in my head. I drive and notice more than I would on any other night, but only with one restriction. A narrow vision of what is in front of me. I tried to look left, and so naturally, my head returned to a straight forward position, as if I were not supposed to look left. And after such, I didn't have a desire to look what was on the left, or even the right. I was solely looking forward, I understood that there was one car that pulled to the left of me, obviously with engine problems. I also understood sarcasm from a couple that were walking down flamingo, and their rebuttals towards one another's attacks. I understood the sound of a soft wind hitting my ears, telling me that I'm driving slower than usual. I see streaks of light in front of me, and without much care, I keep driving, somehow guiding my car down this road safely and avoiding any hazard. I reach the freeway and speeds of such... I never did notice myself shifting all the way through 5th gear, but I did notice the sound of my engine at 3200 rpm. From previous studies, I understood that with my gear ratio, tire size, and other factors, I would be traveling at or around 80mph at 3200 rpms in 5th gear, and quite instantaneously, I slowed down to 2600 rpm, a distinct sound which is the median between muffled and screaming. 65mph. I couldn't help but start to think about logging this... Why would this be such a big deal to me? Understanding sounds...
What about understanding the lack of sounds... These all seem to also take knowledge to understand. Maybe more than actually hearing sounds... It seems to call for more troubleshooting. Seems to be a global negativity. Silence...
We're all used to hearing a consistent beating of our hearts... sometimes we understand why it would speed up-- excitement, public humiliation, nervousness, anger, anxiety, adrenaline-- and of course, sometimes we don't, maybe this artificial defibrillator that we all experience could explain it, but no one could possibly explain love to another so that they understand.
Yeah.. Weird.. So getting to the point I guess... Really, so I've done things that I don't think I would matter, or I'd think of it as no big deal... until you hear something as normal as everyday talk, and everything suddenly stops. Your heart skips a beat, people's voices become drown out, and all you're left with is what you have in your head... and you think, why... why would this everyday sound I hear inside myself become interrupted and create this exclusive effect on the rest of my abilities.... I know why my heart skipped, and normally, I probably wouldn't have noticed, but sometimes, you just stop, and acknowledge that there is more to learn from some everyday thing.. or lack of an everyday thing...
I am a scary human being.
People think I'm more than I am.
People think I'm less than I am.
And in both situations, they're scared of what I could be.
This potential I possess is limitless... with so much to learn, to gain, to know and acquire, I just don't see where it'll stop... I want to do the best I can do in everything I can. Guitar, Tennis, Volleyball, Computers, Photography, Relationships, things that really matter to me... and things that don't matter to most. I will be unstoppable, there is no situation where nothing can be learned.
there is no such thing as ncmo. point proven unexpectedly.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home