Written storms.

Monday, October 30, 2006

FUCK. Thats all I just want to scream in my head.

Man... MAN she makes me soo pissed off... and the best part is NONE of it is worth being PISSED OFF.. SHE isn't worth being pissed off over. My effing mom.. my EFFING MOM.. mY FUCKING MOM. is just so freakin retarded. nothing that she really means actually comes out of her fucking mouth... and its never in a good way. its always, you did ____ when she really means why is this like _____... and its always directive. straight at someone's freakin head especially when it has to do with absolutely nothing. Its not a big deal, i told her that it isn't a big freakin deal. its a 12x12 pixel icon that starts up on the computer every time she starts it.. its been there for 3 freakin months, and now she decides that its a problem. So she freakin screams at me.. you came over and installed this quicktime player. and i told her that its just a normal player that lots of different websites that she goes to uses... then she says, now there is a something that pops up every time I open it... Open what? What opens, what pops up, does it bother you, what does it say? Then she says that its nothing, and that I should come over and fix it. Then I said, well if its nothing, why should I go over and fix it!? Then I try to help her some more with this "problem" and it just gets more retarded, and her screamin at me, and me being really annoyed and trying not to scream back... She said that when she opens the computer... I questioned open the computer? She meant turn on... no big deal, typical asian translation... So i ask, what does it do... what "pops up." And she says, there are so problems because of you.. and i ask, what kind of freakin problems?! she says now theres an icon on the bottom right.. and I ask, well, what does it do to you? does it say anything? why does it annoy you?! Whats the problem!? and at this time I'm just pissed off.. and she says, I don't know what it does. Geez, it doesn't pop anything up, it just sits there.. it does nothing but occupy space... UGH

WELL DUH, then thats the fucking problem ain't it?! Why did you just say that there's a new icon on the bottom right of the screen, and what does it fucking do?! Why the hell did I have to go through all that crap just to figure out what the hell the problem is.. and why is my blood freakin pressure rising so freakin high when I talk to you, oh yeah, its because you drive me up the wall and I feel like I need to explode. And wait, there isn't a freaking problem that I can freakin see... If she maybe said that her problem is that the icon is there and it bothers her, then hell, yeah, I can freakin fix that easily. in a few freakin steps, but no, i have to go through some critism and all this other junk... then get sarcastically reamed by my freakin mother who doesn't seem to know jack shit about this crap, when apparently she freaking does. Well you just know everything, why don't you just fix it.. Yeah, you know everything, I know nothing, you're always right.. WHAT THE HELL kind of crap is that!? Thats the crap that gets me more riled up than anything.. especially from my MOM... So I explain to her forcefully like my brother Ian does, explaining to her that what she says to me is literally offending and obviously isn't what she's trying to explain, based on several occasions like this. The simple way to figure out your problem is to properly phrase what you MEAN, with what you're SAYING... There is an icon, picture whatever to describe the blue 'q', she knows its called quicktime... damn it... and she doesn't know what it does.. why the hell can't she just say that... ugh, SO she says again that I know everything and I know the right way for everything, and I know how to do everything, so why even bother telling me... Then I said that I'm confused about what she's talking about with the bother of the telling her... and she says You don't listen do you, you never listen to me, who am I to you... WHAT THE HELL, where the hell did that come from!? UGH, and it gets better.. she says the doesn't want to fight, doesn't want to discuss this.. and I said fine.. she continues saying to me that I should come over whenever I want to and maybe fix her computer.. I said alright, then she says alright, see you tomorrow.. and I said WHAT? and she said WHAT?! back.. then I explained that you told me to come over WHENEVER I WANT TO, and I didn't say anything about tomorrow... and she said thats it, i'm done fighting, i just want to go to bed.. and MAN, I just can't frekain figure out what other frekain kind of reaction I should have besides being overly pissed off and annoyed and confused while being more pissed of and having out of control cussing and willingness to beat the living hell out of somethign at the expense of my flesh and possibly bones. DAMN. And on top of that, i have no money, or gas to even drive over there if I freakin wanted to... damn it.. DAMN IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home